Narrate your Pictures
Dictate your Observations
Pictate is a powerful tool that combines picture taking with voice annotation. Use Pictate to narrate while taking pictures to describe the moment for fun, business, or learning. For example, physicians may use Pictate to dictate their patient visits while taking pictures of information for the chart back in their office. Pictate works like a portable scanner that allows you to dictate as well. Some example uses of Pictate:
- In an accident? Take pictures of the scene and describe what happened.
- Shopping? Take pictures of the item and record your likes and dislikes. Share your thoughts with friends with convenient built in email.
- Need to remember details? Make better observations with pictures, audio and text annotations.
- Health care professional? See a patient, record notes with your voice and capture records using the camera. You may even enter billing codes and tasks for your staff at the clinic. Never miss another billing or forget a follow up task.
- On vacation? Add some punch to your photo album with some fun and informative narration!
- Teaching others? Illustrate your ideas using dialogue and text to accompany your photographs.
Available for a small fee on the App Store.
Copyright (c) 2012 Pictate. All rights reserved.
Last updated January 2012